This service means that you send the defective ECU to our location. Our experts will do the following:
- Run diagnostic tests on the unit to check if it can be repaired or not.
- Fix the faulty ECU as per the diagnostics results.
- Fix other minor issues that the specific ECU is prone to.
- And, for customer satisfaction of the repair, we offer a 5-years conditional warranty.
- Finally, we send the ECU back to the customer.
To send the ECU for repairs, do the following:
- Fill out the Repair and Return Form on the website.
On the form, briefly explain the actual problem with your car and in which situations is the car giving trouble whether in hot state or cold. In some cases, the customer needs to send the keys of the car, the security module/immobilizer along with the ECU because we might need to test these as a whole component.
- Access your email and print out the confirmation receipt sent on it.
- Send the Repair Form along with your ECU to the following address:
Specialized ECU Repair
941 NE 48 St
Oakland Park, FL 33334
- Upon receiving your ECU, our Technician will call you for a follow-up on the required Repairs.
The normal turnaround time is 5 days for most cases. In case, we find different or a delay you will be informed or you can always contact us @ (954) 652-1496.